Are you saying no amount of help would be enough?
Hopefully you are here because regardless of political and religious views, you believe that pregnant women in difficult circumstances need HELP, not judgment, lectures or quick fixes that are not in line with their real values.
If you are pregnant, you are
already struggling with a difficult decision to make and
you are looking for the best possible solution for yourself
and others involved. We are quite confident that you are a
strong, capable woman and will be able to reach a realistic
solution that will work for you and give you peace.
• We believe that no woman would ever intentionally harm her young, that rough circumstances drive unwanted choices, and that you want to do the best thing;
• We believe that the government has abandoned pregnant women as if they are in a no-win situation, failing to provide aid, housing and employment/education opportunities to keep pregnant women’s lives on track, leaving them to make choices that conflict with their values;
• We believe that scientists and the media has failed to study and report on the devastating harm of abortion. There is no such thing as a “safe” abortion. Many abortionists did not qualify for normal medical positions, and thousands of injuries and deaths have resulted from legal abortions here in the USA. The mentality of a life depending on someone’s acceptance or welcoming spirit or degree of preparedness (“I alone decide if you survive!”) may also be contributing to the alarming rise in depression, suicide, insecurity among children, family break-ups, infertility and more, including among Christian communities;
• We believe it takes social support to function as a person, and individuals should step up and help when someone is in dire need. Brave, caring people have been stepping up to help pregnant women for thousands of years, and today that free private help–including from healthcare professionals–is more organized and accessible than ever before;
• We believe adoption is vastly misunderstood, as if the worst of all options: offering 9 months of misery and then a lifetime of sadness for the child and birthmother. Real cases, however, show the tremendous joy that comes from letting others provide the home that you cannot offer right now. Did you know that Nicole Richie, Faith Hill, Bill Clinton, Jesse Jackson, John Lennon, Sarah McLachlan, Steve Jobs and Tim McGraw were all adopted?
There is so much hope, regardless of where you are on your journey.