Are you saying no amount of help would be enough?
Hopefully you are here because regardless of political and religious views, you believe that pregnant women in difficult circumstances need HELP, not judgment, lectures or quick fixes that are not in line with their values.
If you are pregnant, you are already
struggling with a difficult decision to make and you are
looking for the best possible solution for yourself and
others involved. We are quite confident that you are a
strong, capable woman and will be able to reach a realistic
solution that will work for you and give you peace.
• We believe that you want to do the best thing, and that only rough circumstances would drive unwanted choices;
• We believe that the U.S. Government has abandoned pregnant women as if they are in a no-win situation, failing to provide aid, housing and employment/education opportunities to keep pregnant women’s lives on track, leaving them to make choices that conflict with their values;
• We believe that scientists and the media have failed to study and report on the quantifiable harm of abortion. There is no such thing as a “safe” abortion and no legal department would ever allow a surgical clinic to make such a promise about many procedures. Many abortionists have stopped doing them and have even told Congress that abortion to save a mother’s life never occurred in all their cases (as many as 1200!). The idea of someone’s life depending on someone else’s attitude of acceptance or rejection is just too similar to atrocities in history now seen as very black-and-white;
• We believe it takes social support to maintain high functionality as a person, and that individuals should step up and help when someone is in dire need. Brave, caring people have been stepping up to help pregnant women for thousands of years, and today that free private help–including from healthcare professionals–is more organized and accessible than ever before;
• We believe adoption is vastly misunderstood. It can seem like the worst of all options: 9 months of misery plus a lifetime of sadness for the child and birthmother. Real cases, however, show the tremendous joy that comes from letting others provide the home that you cannot offer right now. Did you know that Nicole Richie, Faith Hill, Bill Clinton, Jesse Jackson, John Lennon, Sarah McLachlan, Steve Jobs and Tim McGraw were all adopted?
There is so much hope, regardless of where you are on your journey.